Social Media and Youth
To begin this assignment, compose your Essay 1 by addressing the following requirements:
- Choose a topic } Big Tech Regulation, Social Media and Youth, Cryptocurrencies, DNA In Investigations, Conspiracy Theories, OR Fake News.
- Write a Thesis Statement that establishes emphatic order for the essay by introducing both subjects and clearly illustrates a preference for the second subject after introducing both authors and essays in the introduction.
- Offer clear, fully-developed body paragraphs and topic sentences, making sure that the reader can see the similarities/differences and the rationale for offering such information—why compare/contrast these two subjects?
- Ensure that the points are the same for both subjects and that they, too, follow emphatic order.
- Choose either subject or point order and stay with it.
- Ensure that all borrowed material, quotes and summaries, from the source essays is parenthetically cited to avoid plagiarism.
- Offer bibliographic citations for both essays in the Works Cited at the end of the paper. ***This essay is being submitted to the plagiarism checking program in Canvas, so be sure to cite borrowed words and ideas.***
- Make use of transitions so that the reader does not become confused as to which subject you are discussing at any given point, and the analysis moves smoothly between subjects and points.