Organization Design and Development: Total quality management at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Please read the case study “TQM at the Ritz-Carlton” in Chapter 13, p.391 available in your textbook “Organization Development & Change” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T and Worley, C and answer the following questions:
- Q.1 Based on your understanding of the case, discuss and evaluate employee involvement as practiced by the Ritz-Carlton in terms of the following key elements: A. Power B. Information C. Knowledge and skills Rewards
- Q.2 Do you think the Ritz-Carlton’s experience with TQM could be provided as a benchmark to other organizations? Explain your answer in light of the stages for TQM application.
- Q.3 Discuss which features are evident in the practices of the Ritz-Carlton that would enable the Hotel Company to meet the criteria of high involvement organizations.
- Minimum 500 words
- .Referencing and in-text citation APA
- Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
- Without cover page or header